IED is the most important private school for design, fashion, and communication in Italy.
The courses combine theoretical knowledge and practice, logic and experimentation, strategy and pragmatism: the same combinations that mark out the business world we keep an ongoing exchange relationship with.
IED MODA LAB
is the very first complete and exhaustive answer to the ever more diversified and specialised education needs of the fashion system.
4 specific education/professional are:
IED three year Fashion Courses:
- Area 1 - Creativity and Design
- Area 2 - Image and Communication
- Area 3 - Marketing & New Business
- Area 4 - Product & Merchandising
IED ARTI VISIVE
- Fashion & Textile Design (Milan)
- Fashion Stylist (Milan)
- Fashion Design (Madrid)
- Fashion Marketing & Communication (Barcelona)
- Jewellery Design (Milan)
- Accessory and Shoe Design (Rome)
offers its own concrete answer to this complex cultural panorama, by training communication professionals through images: graphic designers, illustrators, photographers, image and digital media experts.
IED Three year Visual Arts Courses
- Graphic Design (Milan-Turin-Rome-Madrid)
- Digital Design (Milan-Rome-Turin-Madrid)
- Virtual Design (Milan-Turin-Madrid)
- Illustration and Multimedia Animation (Milan-Rome)
- Illustration (Turin)
- Photography (Rome-Milan-Turin)
- Advertising (Turin)
All IED design courses interpret the excellency of Italian design throgh a teaching process that keeps in mind all the characteristics that have created the Made in Italy culture; creativity, entrepreneurial skills, technological innovation and knowledge of the market.
IED three year Design Courses
- Interior Design (Milan-Turin-Rome-Madrid)
- Industrial Design (Milan-Rome-Madrid)
- Set Design (Rome)
- Transportation Design (Turin)
Every year, during the months of June and July, the IED Group offers intermediate level courses in the fields of Design, Fashion and Visual Communication, providing theorotical knowledge combined with design workshops.
Following a precise methodology and guided by professors, who are all professionals from the chosen field, students will experience the development of a project specific to their interests.
One Year Programs
are conceived and structured as a comprehensive (taught in English) overview on the Italian protagonists in design and fashion: professionals, companies, trademarks, events and trade fairs connected with the world of style.
- Interior Design
- Fashion and Textile Design Course