Course Duration: 3 years
Courses start: October
Tuition Fee: € 7,500
Location: Milan, Italy
Marketing and the coherent management of the variables represented by product, price, distribution, and communication, enables companies to achieve a sound competitive positioning and positif result on the market.
This course in fashion marketing trains the following professional figures in line with market needs:
- Product Manager - a new transversal figure who follows the whole production cycle, analyses corporate needs, market trends, and guides fashion designers activities by collaborating with the materials and product research departments.
- Licensing Manager - resposible for the rights and use of trademark, in line with strategic development plan of a board. Also supervises activities of trademark and patent office, contacts potential licenses, negotiates new license contracts, writes contracts, and coordinates licensees.
- Buyer - Intreprets the taste of customers, define purchases for department stores or clothing enterprises, defines the offer portfolio, and plans the best assortment.
- Store Manager - the person in charge of the selling point, coodinates sales forces, select collections, supervises Visual Merchandising actovities, develops and manages relationship with customers, verify the profitability of the shops.
- High School graduate, with proof of high school diploma
- Students previously enrolled in an equivalent program, may apply for
direct entrance at the 2nd year or (in exceptional cases) the 3rd year. Must be poven with:
- Copy of your university/college diploma (if obtained)
- Transcript from your university/college previously attended (credits, amount of hours per subject, study programs)
- A portfolio of 15-20 examples of your projects (CD-ROM, e-mail
- A portfolio description sheet listing each piece by number, size, medium and date completed
- Proficiency in english TOEFL score 450, with proof of english course certificate or (phone) interview for bilingual students