Course Duration: 1-2 years
Courses start: February& September
Tuition Fee: € 3,500
Location: Leeuwarden, Netherlands
The Short Track Tourism Management course enables international students to
obtain a BBA degree in Tourism Management through accreditation of their prior
learning and work experience. The programme varies between one and a half to two
years, depending on the students prior experience and qualifications.
- High School Diploma from an accredited institution or secondary education;
Associate Degrees, Diplomas, or BA in economics and non-economics fields.
- TOEFL score 550 or IELTS 6.0
- Submit typewritten Motivation Essay (300-400 words) answering 5 given
- Submit Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume containing clear overview of
education and work experience
- Undergo an assesment and personal interview.