Atlas Education Services | PT. Atlas Ekamatra Saptajasa Contact Us

1. What are the choices of school do you have?
AES exclusively represent several universities from European countries (mostly from the Netherlands, Italy, UK, Germany, and Switzerland ). In addition, AES also has been appointed as representing Agent in Indonesia for several other institutions from European countries, UK, and USA. Aside from that AES is now part of iAE Indonesia which represents more than 2.500 educational institutions (secondary schools, universities, colleges, and language studies) from countries such as Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, China, and many more. This means that AES is able to provide more options of schools and countries to choose from for your educational purposes.

2. What kind of accommodation does the school offer?
There are choices of homestay, dormitary and appartement. Depending on your preferences. If you chose homestay then you will be staying in a house or flat with a family, you will have a room with probably your own bathroom. Whereas dormitary or halls of residence is a block of buiding with many rooms. You will probably have to share with someone, you also need to share your kitchen but if you chose the suite room, your room will be completed with a bathroom. Apartement is room, kitchen and bathroom of your own. if you like’d lie to share your apartment with other students this is the cheaper option.

3. How much is the school fee? What does that include?
School fees are varies for each schools and countries.

4. What documents are needed to enrol?
You need to have a ready passport that valid for the duration for your stay, School transcript, TOEFL/ IELTS test, Passport size pictures, Bank Statement, A supporting letter that says you are financially capable to suppor yourself while abroad.

5. What about the language?
English is required in Canada, USA and UK.
As you already know, there are many languages in Europe. Normally you are required to know the language of the destination country. However, do not worry, your course will provide additional language course for you. English is a must.

6. When is the course started?
For most of the shcools we have, they normally have two intake.
Whereas for language schools they usually have intake every month.

7. Is it possible to have a part- time job?
For countries like UK, Germany, Canada you are allowed to have a part- time job but within the restricted hours (referring to last regulation, around 20 hours a week)

8. How long does it take to learn other language besides English?
This is really depending on you. If you are a receptive person you might be able to mastering the language faster.

9. Is there any scholarships available?
Unfortunately No.

10. How much do we have to pay to use the AES service?
The processing fee is vary and will depend on few aspects such as the institution or the country of destination, etc. This processing fee will cover all the procedures, from the stage of finding the most suitable institution, application process up until you are ready to leave. We charge the processing fee in US$. You may pay in Rupiah by following the day to date's conversion. You require to pay when you already decided to use our service. This fee is not refundable.

11. Do we need to own a car while we are there?
Many cities in Europe support good public transport facilities, there are varieties of public transport to choose from. They are clean and pucntual. However, owning a car is up to anyone’s preferences. International license might be applicable but in some country you need to take a driving test and you will be getting a local driving license.

12. How do we settle the school fee payment?
Each school has different regulation. We suggest you to do the payment yourself. You can tranfer the fee from your bank straight to the school’s account, this way we can avoid any complication.

13. Is it easy to travel within countries in Europe?
There are trains or buses besides the aeroplane that can take you to many cities in Europe. The price for the ticket is relatively cheap for students uder 26 years old. You can get a ticket that valid for 1 , 3 or 6 months that allows you to travel to many cities in Europe.

14. What about the fiscal? Do we still need to pay fiscal?
You require to pay departure tax the first time you are leaving to study abroad. After you register with the embassy and change your adrees at the place you are residing, then you are not entitled to pay fiscal upon your next trip.

15. How many kgs can we take?
We are trying to have an agreement with the airline (which airline??) to allow our students to have 30 kgs per person withouth any additional charge.

16. Does the AES can take care our ticket booking?
We do not provide ticket, however we have our link with travel agents that may offer us their best deals.

17. Is there any airport pick up service?
Almost every school provide this service. You just need to let the counselor know that you want this service and they will arrange it for you. Some school does not charge anything but some does.

18. What kind of clothes should we take abroad?
You do not need to carry all the belongings you have, select all the appropriate attributes. Sometimes things are cheaper abroad than at home. It may be easier to find a winter coat abroad rather than bringing one from home.

19. Is it possible to take extra course or school while we are already enrolled in one school?
Of course, if you think you need to take an extra course, for example english course or other, at a diffeent school, you are able to do it and we will be happy to help.

20. Can we meet the alumni?
This is definetly an option. Every school has their alumni association. You can ask the international office or visit the school web-site to find out more about the alumni and how to contact them.

21. What about insurance?
Usually the school you are enroling to provide this option. It is suggested to have the insurance from your school or the destination country. It would be easier to arrange the payment and other procedures. For example, when there is anything happen to you and you require the insurance service it will be easily recoqnised and approved if you used the local insurance.

22. Is there any clubs or bars around?
This is depending on the school. There are schools that are situated in central of town like the Hotel Institute Montreux, the LSI, Istituto Europeo Di Design, etc. And night clubs usually located within town area.

23. Is there any age limit to enter the night club?
There is a regulation in Europe that only students age 21 and above allow to enter a night club. This regulation may differ for each country, however for most countries the age limit to consume and purchase alcohol is above 16.